Class 11TH & 12TH Admission in Pune
Secondary: The secondary section is equipped with everything needed for young adults to grow and blossom. An experienced and well qualified staff ensure that all aspects of learning are addressed. Opportunities to participate in classroom activities as well as to compete at a larger stage are many and open to all.
Senior Secondary: The senior secondary section of the school is at the apex of school leadership. The students are provided with a holistic blend of high class academics and a vast platform to hone their leadership skills. Exposure to the outer world is encouraged and opportunities to participate in career fairs and counselling sessions amongst others, abound.
- After the cbse class 10th result, orbis school is open for 11th admission for all children without any distinction of caste, creed, colour or religion.
- All completed forms for class 11th admission must be submitted to the Admission Processing Cell along with all attachments. Incomplete forms are liable to be disregarded.
- Payment of admission fee does not guarantee admission.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission if it deems fit. The decision of the management is final and binding and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Admission in senior secondary will only be confirmed on receipt of the complete form and all applicable attachments along with the admission, security and the quarter's fees.
- Age eligibility criteria for admission in senior secondary school at The Orbis School is detailed in the table given below.